LadyLife is a blog providing hairstyles and makeup ideas, relationship advice and styling tips for women all around the world.
We are incredibly passionate about both cosmetics and beauty, or anything that may help us feel better and more confident in our everyday life, which is the reason why we created this website.
About the Scholarship
To promote learning, we have recently created the LadyLife Scholarship – a $1000 scholarship for students from colleges and universities.
This is the first year which we have launched this scholarship and we plan to continue for years to come. The more awareness we gain, the more we’ll raise the scholarship.
What Kind of Person We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone who is currently a student at either a high school, college, or a university. Please note that if you are in high school or you are under the age of 18, you are required to receive consent from either your parents or a legal guardian.
Candidate must be a registered student in any approved college university based in United States, Canada, Australia or United Kingdom.US college or graduate school in order to apply for LadyLife Scholarship Program 2018.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for LadyLife Scholarship program, students should write a 2000 – 3000 words essay on any topic of women`s beauty and submit it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 28st, 2019.
Don’t forget to mention your university name, registration number and major course in the email.
When writing this paper, you should:
- Structure the paper using subheadings where necessary
- Make sure it is as complete and thorough as possible
- Add citations and references
- Make sure that the paper is backed up by highly-reputable sources
- Provide a list of every source which you refer to
- The article must cover a topic that is appropriate for the site.
- The article content must be unique and also contain unique images.
When you are submitting your content, you should also send the following details:
- Personal details (e.g. full name, age)
- The name of your current school (or college/university)
- Your area of study
- Documented proof which can be used to prove that you are a student at the school (college or university) which you previously stated
- Your email address (which has been assigned to you by your school if applicable.)
Please note that we take data privacy seriously as all information we might collect from applicants will never be used for any other purpose. We also do not collect applicant’s social insurance information, and bank or credit card information and most importantly we do not charge a fee for the application.
To submit your content and details, you can email us at email@example.com
February 28st, 2019 – Final day that submissions will be accepted.
Marth 30th, 2019 – Winner will be selected and contacted.
April 12th, 2019 – The winner will receive their scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Each student can only submit one entry
- Any submissions that are not written in English will be rejected
- LadyLife has the right to publish all submitted articles as we see fit. This includes for marketing purposes or as publications. We won’t disclose any name or personal details.
- Submit your article by email: firstname.lastname@example.org