We are working hard to provide quality content for our customers. To create a massive resource we also need a help from the community that will contribute high-quality content. If you want to become a contributor at Ladylife.style and you have the interest in writing – join our fresh contributor community and feel free to share your knowledge with our readers.
Become a Contributor at Ladylife.style
Article (Blog) Definition
- Articles should be between 500 to 2000 words in length, written in English (American spelling).
- The article must cover a topic that is appropriate for the site.
- The article content must be unique and also contain unique images.
- Once article published at Ladylife – you can’t republish it anywhere else. Nighter on your own blog or any other blog.
- Articles may include links to websites and/or social media that are relevant to subject matter.
- Ladylife editors reserve the right to make minor adjustments to articles (spelling/grammar mistakes if present), but where possible will leave articles in the author’s unique writing style.
- Articles are not to be blatant promotion or written for businesses unless they are a paying advertiser or have authorisation from Ladylife editors.
Ladylife make no guarantee that articles submitted will be published.
- Guest Bloggers have the option to write anonymously at the discretion of the Ladylife editors.
- Ladylife reserve the right to remove articles from the website at any time for any reason. Guest Bloggers can request to have their articles removed from the Ladylife website by written request.
- By submitting an article, the Guest Bloggers gives Ladylife full permission to publish the article on the website, in RSS feeds, email newsletters and share on all social media pages.
- Any copyright violations against Guest Bloggers once an article is published to the website are not the responsibility of Ladylife. If articles are reproduced against your copyright, it is up to the individual to pursue their own legal action.
- Articles will not be published if they contain pornography, a defamatory or obscene tone, excess profanity, or racial intolerance.
- Articles must not incite hate or violence, nor advocate against a particula individual/group.
Cost per Article Published
$0 – Submit an article about a topic that relates to your business/industry. Free articles can include photos of products but will never contain prices or how to buy information. This option is only extended to articles that are purely informative. Published with a personal author bio that only includes a mention of your business name. No links or other contact information.
$50 – Submit an article about a topic that relates to your business/industry. Paid articles must also be informative but can include photos, prices, and how to buy information. These articles will also include website links, Social Media posts
How to Contribute?
Write us at email@example.com, with title “Guest Article” and include the full article with a short author bio and photo.