- Hollywood Glam Prom Makeup Ideas
- Party Princess Prom Makeup Looks To Inspire You
- Amazing Retro Disco Queen Makeup Styles for Your Special Night
- Bohemian Beauty – Ideas To Shine
- Classic Chic Makeup Looks For Prom Night
- Edgy Elegance Makeup Ideas For Prom Night
- Charming Makeup Ideas For Prom Celebration
- Prom Eye Makeup Ideas
- Stunning Eyes Makeup Ideas For Party
Hollywood Glam Prom Makeup Ideas
Here is the Hollywood Glam check-list. Go through it, what if it’s the look you are looking for?
- Is white gardenia your favorite flower?
- Checking out the latest cinema hits is the best date for you?
- The project you would like to bring to life is writing your own play?
- Lily Collins and Selena Gomez are role models for you?
- Do you find a sleek gown dress with beadwork details to be the best?
If all of your answers are positive: Hollywood Glam makeup is the style for your prom.
But don’t worry if these questions don’t match with your preference, just check the next self-check!
Face: If you want to shine brightly this night, combine a soft matte mousse with an illuminating highlighter. Your cheekbones are a magnet for peoples eyes, so don’t forget to highlight them! Finish by contouring cheeks with a nude blush and bronzer.
Eyes: You know that the classic Hollywood look usually features a black liquid liner, but who said that you can’t experiment with colors? Some shimmer eyeshadow will be a good start for your prom makeup. Adding colors is the best part of your look: opt for a soft-colored teal liner and make a slight wing. A mascara is optional, but if you want to create a truly seductive look, curl your lashes and emphasize them with a coat of black mascara.
Lips: The red lipstick is your only association about Hollywood? Well, you’re mistaken then, as there are no limitations of colors. Even if you don’t want to bring too much of bright colors into your look, its OK because there is a great choice of nude shade lipstick that will make your lips look natural, yet very attractive. And if you are about to rock this night in a colorful way, purple and deep pink shades can be a nice eye-catching detail.
Party Princess Prom Makeup Looks To Inspire You
- A bright pink gerbera daisy is your favorite flower?
- The best afterschool date for you took place in a new hotspot juice bar?
- Do you dream of owning an event planning company?
- Bella Thorne and Dove Cameron are your style muses?
If most of your answers are yes, you have found the right prom makeup for you: The Party Princess style.
Eyes: Add more emphasis to your eyes: whether it’s a soft matte smokey or a glossy makeup, your aim is to make your eyes sparkle! The winged eyeliner will nicely complement your look: do an eyeliner right to the outer edge of your brow to make your eyes look more dramatic. Let’s move to the mascara: in this case, it’s one of the most important details.
Face: Your face needs a soft accent, so the pink blush for your cheeks and pink highlighter on your cheekbones is the so much needed warm detail. Smile and see how adorable your makeup works for you.
Lips: If your eye makeup features the most bright and shiny colors, it’s better to opt for a shining pink lip gloss: you can’t have too much of brightness. And if you are fond of rather soft smokey, a cherry lipstick is something you need to finish the look.
Amazing Retro Disco Queen Makeup Styles for Your Special Night
- Is amaryllis dancing queen your favorite flower?
- Exploring local thrift shops is a perfect idea for a date?
- Your own girls’ band is your passion project?
- Does Kendall Jenner Solange Knowles inspire you?
- Your dream dress style: a fitting dress with metallic sequins.
If these things describe you best, your prom style is Retro Disco Queen.
Eyes: Now it’s all about sparkles and colors. A look without a shimmer is a look failed, remember? A shimmery taupe base is the best thing for you to start. Then blend some brown shimmer eyeshadow: start from the inner corner, go to the middle and stop at the creases. Don’t forget to dust a light shimmer along the inner corners to make your eyes look expressive. Line your lashes with any bright colors you like, and remember: both upper and lower lash lines have to form a massive burst of colors!
Face: A retro disco queen never goes to the party without her face contoured and glowing. If you want to make it easy, get yourself a sculpt & highlight product. The darker shade goes to the hollows of your cheekbones and along your jawline. And the highlighting shade must be blended along the high points of your face. Blend everything well, so that you won’t see any harsh lines. And that’s it!
Lips: Don’t be shy to be noticed, it’s your time to go bright! The best thing about this makeup is that whatever lipstick you choose, it will look unbelievable. No limitations, again. But there is only one rule: the brighter the better.
Don’t get desperate if this idea is not for you, we still have something that will impress you.
Bohemian Beauty – Ideas To Shine
- Is daisy your favorite flower?
- You think that a picnic at the park is a good idea for your date?
- Your passion project is to run a music festival?
- Do Vanessa Hudgens and Dakota Johnson inspire you?
- A flowy maxi dress is all you need for an ideal look?
Well, seems like Bohemian Beauty makeup is the best for you. Still not matched with a style? Go on reading!
Eyes: Those who are into gold makeup patterns, it’s time for you to shine! Put on gold or rose gold eyeshadow over the eyelid and add a darker accent to your crease. To enhance the beauty of colors layer on a black mascara on your lashes.
Face: Use your favorite BB cream to make your skin look glowing. For a better effect, apply some pale pink brush and finish everything with the highlighter. It’s very simple and cute at the same time, just give it a try.
Lips: Your lips deserve naturalness. Pick a lip shade that is slightly darker than your natural lip color to impress everyone with a really warm makeup look.
Classic Chic Makeup Looks For Prom Night
- Your favorite flower is the red rose, right?
- Don’t you think that getting mani and pedis with your best friend is even better than dates?
- Your passion project is to increase the confidence in girl teens?
- Elle Fanning and Emma Roberts are your role models?
- Your dream dress style is feminine and sophisticated?
If so, your style is Classic Chic.
But if it’s not to your taste, get prepared for the next self-check!
Eyes: Find the sweetest, the warmest tones in your palette and make a soft smokey. To enrich your eye makeup, add some chocolate shade all over the eyelids. You can also sweep a bit under your lower lashes. Make your eyebrow be noticed with a cream highlighter. The last step to a classic chic makeup is to add a liquid black liner. Make sure that your brows are defined enough, as your brows is the most stand-out part of your makeup.
Face: If you seek a buildable coverage, it’s time to try out a liquid foundation. Use your sponge and tap the foundation just where you need it. Then, the highlighter again: the tops of your cheekbones should glow. Finish your evening look with a bronzer and get ready to catch lots of glances.
Lips: Here come the nude colors. This look needs something neutral, so we recommend you to go for a nude lipstick.
Edgy Elegance Makeup Ideas For Prom Night
- The black dahlia is your favorite flower?
- Going out to listen a new underground band is a perfect date for you?
- Online gallery for modern artists is your passion project?
- Lorde and Taylor Momsen are your muses?
- You feel that the all-black look best reveal your personality?
If you feel that you are positive with these answers, congratulations! Edgy Elegance is your prom style.
Eyes: Reveal your elegance in a natural way: apply some nude eyeshadow all over the lid and add some shimmer. There is always a place for black liner, don’t forget about it. If it seems to you that you need some more volume, mascara will be there for you.
Face: Let your skin glow this night! Apply highlighter without foundation to make your face look silky.
Lips: Saturation is your key to a flawless look. If you have a “darker than dark” lipstick, this is exactly what you need. For a more precise look, lining your lips with a matching color will give you the desired effect.
Charming Makeup Ideas For Prom Celebration
Prom makeup is an important component of your ravishing look when it comes to the occasion, we all know that. Yet, it tends to be closer to the end of the list of your priorities. Worry not! No matter if you decide it to be classy or extraordinary, we always have something in store for you. What is more, if there is anyone who knows everything about prom and the freshest trends – that would be us!
Prom Eye Makeup Ideas
Well, each option has its pros and cons. Hiring a professional makeup artist might be a bit costly, that is true. However, who says that buying all those long-lasting beauty products is cheap?
Stunning Eyes Makeup Ideas For Party
And as you can notice, our makeup ideas are to any lady’s taste. So, now your only task is to see through all these gorgeous looks, choose the one you truly love and then try to recreate it.
We hope that now you know how you would like to look this day. Never forget that you are special, always add something new to your style, don’t be afraid of experiments and your prom night will be just unforgettable.